Bukit Tinggi, colmar tropicale

>> 8.02.2012

The last time I went to Bukit Tinggi, we had to pay RM6 or was it RM12 as an entrance fee. The first thing you'd see upon arriving will be a huge castle-like building, orange colour. It's huge stone-like bricks castle. But I didn't see any means to enter it. Maybe it's not part of the visitable place there.


Memuah Bukit Tinggi

We went straight to Colmar Tropica. The parking space is surrounded by a castle-like wall.
Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

In front of the Colmar Tropica

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Well to be frank, after my visit to Hong Kong Disneyland late last year, seeing this building is not awing me as much as it's supposed to. But it's nicely setup with some restaurant and dining place inside.
Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

Walking inside, you can see people feeding the swan by the pond beneath you. I like the black swan more though. A nice setup to have an outdoor wedding photography perhaps?
Memuah Bukit Tinggi

It was 6.15P.M when we entered and we'd already knew that there's no way we gonna have time to visit the other place. I saw the note upon arriving saying that the Japanese Tea Garden is closed at 6. I saw some pictures of my friend going there and get to wear the kimono. Maybe next time.


At the entrance of Colmar Tropica

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

The wishing well, One wishing for the right guy, one wishing for the right job for her right guy and one wishing for the right outfit for her upcoming marriage. You guess yourself which one is which.

Memuah Bukit Tinggi

There's a stall offering teddy bears and some other stuffed animals if you manage to fish the ducks!!
Due to the time constraint, I only managed to visit the Colmar Tropica. Maybe I would go up there again and explore the other areas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP