My own wedding custom album

>> 11.22.2010

Hahaha. When it comes to my customers' albums, I will try to finish it in at most one month. But when it's your own album? Ahahaha!! That's almost 8 months baru siap!!! Ekekeke.

Well, I don't really have my own house yet. So no one actually gonna come and have a look at your album, your wedding pictures right. I've printed 4Rs for the sticky albums in advance, but the custom one was pending until yesterday.

 I didn't have any internet connection at my sis' place so I managed to finished my album and playing dota in between. Already sent for printing yesterday night.











The pictures might not be that nice to your eyes because I uploaded them directly using this blog via picasa instead of flickr like I always use. My pro account is already expired. Waiting to be upgraded again.

Please enjoy my humble composing art and hope you like it!! We had a nice photoshoot in my own secondary school after asking the permission form the guard on-duty that day. It sure brings a nice memory to us.

2 comments:

Dummy Dummy November 24, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

you captured these all by yourself? claps for you!

HEMY January 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

nope, i just finalize on the album customization. my friend took the pictures

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP