Zaffar's 2nd Birthday - BIrthday album

>> 10.18.2010

A recent birthday album work that I've did couple of months before. I think before the fasting month. I only get the luxury of time to put it up now. Hehehe. It was my 2nd time shooting for this toddler - Zaffar's birthday and I could already expected how it would go. Zaffar is a very aloof boy that would shut his mouth when he sees so many people around him. So, I would get some trouble to get a nice shot of him. Therefore, I have to take pictures of him anytime anywhere to get a masterpiece of him.

cover

album1

album2

album3

album4

album5

album6

album7

album8

album9

album10

album11

Some photos of him, I took them away from the party venue, during his meal and even when we were just finished praying at his house. But most of the pictures are when he was in someone's hands. Everytime he was alone and was doing his own thing, my lense would be there! =]

Just enjoy. The theme was chuggington and the style of his album this time, I kinda try a dark touch on it instead of my usual bright and vibrance theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP