My Memmuah Chronies

>> 7.13.2010

Memmuah is the name that smoothly became a trademark of the appreciation towards my blogger friends. I used to say Memuahhhh to everything I like and it becomes a part of my DNA and something others would refer to me once listening to it.

We would plan to hang out together once in a while. Sometimes just to enjoy ABC Fradoo at Seksyen 2 Shah Alam, simpe hang out at Mid Valley or catching the latest movie in the cinema. It's a result of an honest friendship through the virtual world and specifically blogging arena.

My Memmuah troopers

Memmuah chronies

Memmuah chronies

memmuah kids on the block

Memmuah Chronies

Memmuah Chronies

Memmuah Chronies

Memmuah Chronies


Memmuah Chronies












Hikmat Naga Gebu meragut mangsa!!
Memmuah is the symbol of appreciation from me to those who appreciate me in return

3 comments:

❀aRaBeLLa❀ July 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

dem! aku nampak cam preggy...

Efendi July 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

ingat aku saja2 kutuk ke?? aku ada share senaman kempis perut..ko cari la dlm blog aku

zonaku July 20, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

cess.... ketara aku n masy sgt kelaparan!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP