I-city from my lense

>> 7.08.2010

Manage to visit I-city 2 weeks ago while my wife was in town. We drove there after our maghrib prayer when the traffic was still OK. We parked at the newly opened parking building around the I-city for RM3 per entry so we didn't need to get stuck in the line of cars trying to find the free parking by entering I-city from the main entrance.

I-city

I-city

I-city

Hurriedly I took all the nice things about I-city. The glimmering lights in the form of trees, bears, swans and lots more. It's a city of light in the middle of the city and the darkness. Packed with astonised people taking pictures of the lights and themselves.

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

I-city

Thanks to my 7D, I managed to get such a wonderful pictures without using any flash except some which I intentionally did. It was a magnificent place to visit with your family. But make sure you bring your cameras coz it won't worth a cent if you just visit it and not taking any pictures. It's the only thing that matters if you were to visit I-city.

Will upload more in the next entry.

3 comments:

Ken Wooi July 8, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

really nice.. till today i didnt visit it also.. =/

FTN July 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

wah..pakai 7D ker..patutlah gambar nice!!

Lan July 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

ahh , the christmas tree was off when I went there , darn it

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP