KEA Farm and Agrotourism_pluck your own strawberries

>> 7.15.2010

Staying a night at Hotel Titiwangsa seems to be better and better choice for us. We got a complimentary steamboat dinner during our stay. Every customer would get a nice set of steamboat to avoid the one coming early getting all the best dishes.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

I could sip as many glasses as I want of this nice golden tea throughout the dinner. Hehehe. Niceee

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Looks yummy huh...!!~~ It does taste yummy~~

The next morning, as planned we went to KEA farm again to buy fresh veggies for my Mom. I really hope she could cook us a great tom yam with it. Hehehe. Mom has already texted me some veggies she wants.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

It was so windy that morning. I felt the chilling wind penetrates our windbreaker and sweater.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

These are peeled guava that are dipped into the pickle juice (betul ke? aku maksudkan air jeruk). I knew it all way long and didn't think it's that special to deserve RM4 a piece (RM8 per plastic). But at the end, I bought it. I treated as a way to repay such kindness of that indonesian girl for all the big size corns. We should only get 6 of them for RM10, but the girl gave us 10 instead.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

I love those flowers. But I know it wont last long. So it doesn't really worth to buy it without any special needs.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

You could find nice souvenirs there with a nice and cheap price. But I was just looking for a nice mug to add into my mugs collection which I couldn't find it there. We bought RM20 of fresh green veggies,the pickle-guava, RM20 of corns. Then we headed to the Agrofarm to pick our own strawberries.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

When we told the staff that we were planning to pick at least 2kgs of strawberries, the staff guided us to a different place to pick ours. No one else was inside there except my wife and I. See that yellow gate? Yup, we were told that since we gonna pick more than others (2KGs is more than others?? get real!!) he would let us to pick it inside there.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

It's a nice experience to see how this small dotted sour thing grows. They use hydroponic method to grow them. We were given a small basket and a small scissor each. I warned my wife before start "Don't get too excited and preoccupied with cutting them. The last thing you know, your basket would be full of them and we need to pay for each of them". It's sure tempting though. Looking for the reddest one and cut them off.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Oh, you are prohibited to eat any of the strawberries while you are plucking it. But I did tried 2 of them. hahaha!! It's a necessary thing!! I need to know if the bigger one or the smaller one is sweeter.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

Once finished, this guy would put your harvest spoil into a nice plastic container. Approximately each container would weight 500gram. So at the end you would get couple of the containers.

Honeymoon-Cameron Highland

See. A nice wrap for your strawberries..

1 comments:

TOLANIC July 15, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Saya juga ingin memetik strawberry fresh! =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP