My first ever wedding photo

>> 6.03.2010

It's almost a week I have my new 7D. I haven't get any wedding photography job even as a tag photographer. I don't really look for one, but if I do get any request, I would be so happy to fulfill it. I only have one lense anyway. But from my past wedding experiences, one lense would be enough..=]. 

While browsing through my secondary flckr account, I stumbled upon my first ever wedding photos that I took when I tag with my friend way back 2 years ago. I was using D40 and I would like to try experience myself taking wedding photos. 

It's surely hard to take indoor photos because I didn't have any external flash at that time. But during the outdoor, I was so glad when the official photographer said that my photos have a nice mood in it. The moments and the composition are just nice.

And that made me motivated and getting better till now. Well, it's 2A.M in the morning and I was just finished watching Nadal won the match. Feel free to comment. These were my first wedding photos taken...=]. Just enjoy them.





I love this one the most. It's a n original one. Slow shutter speed and the couple looks like in the middle of flashback of the past..hehehe


6 comments:

HEMY June 3, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

kenwooi..thanks..there are my first exp

Lindy, thanks

ohmywtf June 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

not easy to be wedding photographer...lots of demands from the couple im sure :-)

Brocade Blue June 3, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

very nice.....i might hire u when i get married. leave a comment with ur forwarding email yeah? thanks

Efendi,  June 7, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

wow...indian wedding..tha I'm really looking forward to..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP