Nina & Zubir

>> 3.20.2009

One of Simbolique's wedding shoot that was conducted by Deek, Am and Aman. Took place at Temerloh on 28th Feb and 1st March. The event was smoothly covered apart of the downpour at the final hours of the event.

They managed to take outdoor session as well. Back from the event, Aman asked me to design the album. Just managed to finish the first album. Take a view on my design and see if it suits you. The name custom album defines a total freedom to design it based on your interest!!

I took the liberty to design it with my funky yet appropriate with the wedding event. The use of the brushes and the line-concept surely can be improved in the future. Yet, I've poured all my ideas and passion to finish these;


















Feel free to give comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP