Lumut Landscape shot

>> 7.11.2008

Telok Batik, Perak
Having an unplanned holiday at Lumut with my housemates surely drifted me away from the messy town with the congested roads. The weekend becomes more meaningful than just lazing around in your room while switching on the laptop hoping that it would make U awake but realized after a while that U just slept for another hour. And it goes on and on..till 2p.m.
Lumut Town
Going there is a great opportunity to frame all the nice view, the moments and the scenery. I'm still trying to get the best picture and applying the rule of third as best as I could to produce the best pic with it's own story and even U can tell the story beneath the picture...and that's what I called accomplishment. The goal I'm walking towards now.
Sungai Rubana mosque
Tag me up whenever you dont have any accomplice to shoot landscape anywhere near KL..If I have the time and I don't have anything planned..I'll surely come over to accompany U.Nyeheehehe..after all, hobbies and sports are medium to meet new friends with the same passion and interest.
Blue Bay Resort

Here I posted some pictures. More on my flickr and here too

Till next time..cheers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP