Victoria Peak, Sky Terrace Hong Kong

>> 12.28.2010

The Peak Tram

Gonna continue on my story of visiting the Victoria Peak by riding the tram going uphill. Up there is the Peak Tram station. Not sure if the entire building is related to the tram's operation, but it's just a nice monument in my eyes.

Sky Terrace Hong Kong

You can see at my back, the sky crawlers of Hong Kong. Only after we arrived at the top, we knew that we should be going there during the night because the neon lights would be a glamorous decoration for all those buildings and my pic would be way glamorous!!! And it was a bit cloudy that day too.

Sky Terrace Hong Kong

You can put 50 cent in that thing and use it for 15 minutes. But I'm not sure what can we see better using it. So we didn't really try it. Oh, I did try to use it and insert HKD5 into it, but the one that Cembam's hold was our of service. So I ejected the coin and luckily I got 2 coins out of it. HKD5 from god?? Hehehe

Sky Terrace Hong Kong

Sky Terrace Hong Kong

Bruce Lee and me

Sky Terrace - Hong Kong

Inside the sky terrace building, there are some shops and also Madam Tussauds where you can take pictures with the wax doll of some Icons of acting and singing. I took my own picture with Bruce Lee up there. Damn I would be a nice partner of him in any movie huh? And Cembam with Michelle Yeoh. Hehehe.

Bubba Gump

Bubba Gump is also there. It brings me the flashback of Forrest Gump movie right after I saw it.

Victoria Peak - Hong Kong

This is the shopping complex you can find here at the top. Hong Kong means shopping complex everywhere!! All of their hotels have their own shopping complex.

Sky Terrace - Hong Kong

Sky Terrace - Hong Kong

Sky Terrace - Hong Kong

And Cembam bought 2 nice handbags from here. Or was it three?? Huhu. I was looking for adidas or nike boutique but there's none.

Sky Terrace Hong Kong

Hong Kong trip

Going down, we were trying to go to the Causeway Bay by ourselves, but I guess it's a bit hard to find the right bus and way harder to ask the HK people. So when Cembam has already complaining about her legs, we just headed back to our hotel. This is a picture from the open garden just next to the MTR station. They were about to do their fire drill.

Hong Kong trip

Hong Kong trip - the meal we had

That night we bought these 3 big breads and dip them into the hot chocolate drinks. Nyum~~~~. It was our last night at Hong Kong. We have packed every necessary things and that night I walked around the hotel alone by myself coz Cembam already exhausted. I was trying to find myself a tennis shoe but I didn't find any that is cheaper than Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP