Sneak peek Rizal n Azeana

>> 6.08.2010

RizalNAzeana

RizalNAzeana

RizalNAzeana

Azeana

5 n 6 June. Got a last minute wedding job at Bukit Kuching Jeram. A couple of Rizal and Azeana. My first job with 7D and Nissin Di866. Need some time to accustomed with Canon user function and all the buttons. Like always, I'm a Hi-key photographer. So, some might say my photos are overblown or overexposed, but this is my style =]

Will upload more pictures later. This is not my direct job. I was hired to shoot and burn. But the Efendism element is still carved in every pictures.

2 comments:

Mak Su June 9, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

maksu tgk gambar ni cantik.... got story, got happiness.... yg lain2 tu, maksu tak pandai, good job :)

nak belajar boleh?

Efendi,  June 10, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

mekasih mak su..mesti la boleh..jumpa outing mana2 leh je tnya kat saya

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP