My sis, Shalawati and Osman Farrow's Big Day

>> 1.16.2010

Late update. On November 22, my beloved sis tied the knot with her first love and ever, Osman Farrow. It was the first time my family held this kind of event. The first wedding of my family and it ran smooth thanks to all our neighbours, our uncles and aunties apart of the slippery and muddy ground.

It was exhausting day. I don't know how to thank enough to my uncles especially uncle Hassan, Fauzi and Zubaidi and also to a very warm and helping hand of my future brother in-law, Fikri. Without them, I don't know how chaotic the event would ended. I was busy being the photographer. Yet I tried to lend a hand anytime I could. Fetching the souvenirs, checked on here and there but not a really big contribution to compare with the names I mentioned above. Thanks again!!

Mom was so busy with the guests, Dad with his gold colour baju melayu prepared by my sister was standing at the very entrance road towards our house to welcome everyone. It was a sunny day apart of the rainy days for the past 2 weeks. Allah has blessed the big day.

16x20 inches picture for my sis' wedding present


My sis 1 






More pictures will be updated in this very entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP